Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sharks

You might remember I’ve had to deal with Bears and Bulldogs and Cats as well as putting up with a whole bunch of dogs who visited us this year.  So now it’s sharks. Everywhere.  I learned real quick that Mom wasn’t talking about real sharks before I even saw one. For one thing, even I know there is no salt water in Washington DC.  But people are actually walking around like normal wearing shark suits. Or shark hats or at least a shark tshirt.  And this is Mom doing some stupid thing everyone does with their arms. That is not her hair, btw.

Anyway, this is the worst..... now she is making me pose with a shark hat. I refused to wear it, so she wouldn’t let me go trick-or-treating. But I try to keep her happy, so here it is. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bkFcLR73bef_vJs3dJF9k0LSHewxH4e7